Friday, February 2, 2007

Inaugural Post

The inaugural post:

The beginning, the start of something fresh, the commencement of something I hope will serve as a place to exchange ideas, share tips and experiences and discuss topics that we, as members of the embroidery industry, feel are important to us and our respective businesses.

NeedleUp Digitizing had been in existence as a company for 5 years, however, I have been commercially digitizing for 15 years. I've worked for embroiderers, manufacturers of machines and software, and now own NeedleUp. I know the business side, I know production, and I certainly know the digitizing aspect of our industry.

What information will help you the most? What experiences do you want to share with us? We'd like to hear from you.

So please, ask questions, participate with your ideas and comment on our current topics! Enjoy!

No comments: